Conservation & Drought Plan
The District's Conservation Plan was amended on May 16, 2018 with Resolution 2018-003. See SERVICE AREA page to find out if you fall under the Brookshire Plant or the McKay plant. You may also call our office and we can confirm it for you also.
Click on the links below to view these plans.
DROUGHT CONTINGENCY PLAN
KEY SEGMENTS OF ECCFWSD STAGE - 1
Prohibit Non-essential water use:
- No outdoor watering with hose-end sprinklers or irrigation systems between 10 a.m. & 6p.m.
- Hosing of paved areas, such as sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, or other impervious surfaces, except to alleviate an immediate health or safety hazard.
- Using water in such a manner as to allow runoff: failure to repair water leaks or run-off from irrigation sprinklers.
- Washing of any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane, or other wash-down projects shall be limited to a hand-held hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rinses.
Lawn Watering schedule for watering after 6:00 PM and before 10:00 AM
· Addresses ending in 0,2,4,6 and 8: Wednesday and Saturday
· Addresses ending in 1,3,5,7 and 9: Thursday and Sunday
Non-residential / Businesses
·Tuesday and Friday